- Manage the interior design process, including strategic planning, project planning, budgeting and schedules.
- Analyse the client’s needs and goals.
- Integrate findings with knowledge of interior design, sector and economic trends, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Formulate preliminary design concepts that are functional, fiscally appropriate and aesthetically pleasing.
- Develop and present final design recommendations.
- Prepare working drawings and specifications for interior construction, space planning, materials, finishes, furnishings, fixtures and equipment.
- Collaborate with other practitioners who offer professional services in the technical areas of mechanical, electrical and structural design as required for regulatory approvals.
At Aashiana Interior we create a solution of any interior space. Also, We works on layout spaces of building and technical issues such as lighting, sounds, and temperature (air ducts).
Important things in Aashiana Interior include color balancing (matching colors), understanding how colors affect space and moods, knowledge of fabrics, building and electrical codes, and styles and trends.
The elements we use to accessorize and design homes are always sleek and upscale.
All our interior design services are catalysts to give wings to your dreams providing interior designing services which include Ideas, Interior Designs, Project Execution, Management and Control resulting in speedy completion and satisfied clients.
Typical projects that fall under the scope of services of Aashiana Interior include:
- Corporate, professional and business offices.
- Health-care facilities including hospitals, long-term care facilities, retirement homes, medical and dental facilities and spas.
- Hospitality spaces including restaurants, bars, nightclubs, hotels, inns and clubhouses.
- Retail spaces selling products or services including stores, retail banking, food courts, shopping centres, entertainment venues, showrooms, exhibit designs and marketing centres.
- Public and institutional spaces including museums, galleries, libraries, universities and schools.
- Residential spaces including homes, condos, cottages & Apartments.